Volume I: Noah’s Three Sons
Volume II: Genesis and Early Man
Studies in the origin of mankind. - Fossil Remains of Early Man and the Record of Genesis - Primitive Cultures: Their Historical Origins - Establishing a Paleolithic IQ - The Supposed Evolution of the Human Skull - The Fallacy of Anthropological Reconstructions - Who Taught Adam to Speak? - Light from other forms of Cultural Behaviour on some Incidents in Scripture
Volume III: Man in Adam and in Christ
Studies in the nature of Man
- The Fall was Down
- Nature as Part of the Kingdom of God
- The Terms 'Image' and 'Likeness' as Used in Genesis 1:26
- The Development of Personality: the Old & New
- The Place of Handicaps in Human Achievement
- The Subconscious and the Forgiveness of Sins
- The Compelling Logic of the Plan of Salvation:
- A Study in the Difference between 'SIN' and 'SINS'
- The Two Species of Homo sapiens
Volume IV: Evolution or Creation?
Volume V: The Virgin Birth and the Incarnation
The Preparation Required for the Plan of Redemption
- Longevity in Antiquity and its Bearing on Chronology
- The Nature of the Forbidden Fruit:
- If Adam had not Died
- The Virgin Birth and the Incarnation
- The Trinity in the Old Testament
- A Fresh Look at the Meaning of the Word 'Soul'
- How did Jesus Die?
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- The Unique Relationship between the First and Last Adam
Volume VI: Time and Eternity
Studies in the consistency of Scripture with itself and the assured findings of research
Volume VII: Hidden Things of God's Revelation
Biblical topics on God's ways in history and revelation
Volume VIII: Science and Faith
Volume IX: The Flood: Local or Global?
Miscellany of studies on biblical faith and Christian experience