The Doorway Paper Series
Volume I: Noah’s Three Sons
Volume II: Genesis and Early Man
Volume III: Man in Adam and in Christ
- The Fall was Down
- Nature as Part of the Kingdom of God
- The Terms 'Image' and 'Likeness' as Used in Genesis 1:26
- The Development of Personality: the Old & New
- The Place of Handicaps in Human Achievement
- The Subconscious and the Forgiveness of Sins
- The Compelling Logic of the Plan of Salvation:
- A Study in the Difference between 'SIN' and 'SINS'
- The Two Species of Homo sapiens
Volume IV: Evolution or Creation?
Volume V: The Virgin Birth and the Incarnation
- Longevity in Antiquity and its Bearing on Chronology
- The Nature of the Forbidden Fruit:
- If Adam had not Died
- The Virgin Birth and the Incarnation
- The Trinity in the Old Testament
- A Fresh Look at the Meaning of the Word 'Soul'
- How did Jesus Die?
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- The Unique Relationship between the First and Last Adam
Volume VI: Time and Eternity
Volume VII: Hidden Things of God's Revelation
Volume VIII: Science and Faith
Volume IX: The Flood: Local or Global?
Journey Out of Time
- Nature of Time
- Nature of Man
- Nature of the Interval
The Mysterious Matter of Mind
- Descartes' answer
- The scientific answer questioned by evidence from neurophysiology
- The problem re-stated
The Seed of the Woman
- The Intrusion of Death
- Seed of the Woman
- When the Word Became Flesh
- Triumph over Death
Sovereignty of Grace
A Study of Election and Predestination
- Historical Survey
- Theology of Grace
- Implications for Daily Life
- Election and Evangelism
- Future of the non-Elect
Two Men Called Adam
A Fresh Look at the Creation/Evolution Controversy: From the Data of both Biology and Theology
Origins determined by the significance of embodiment and the part played by the body in redemption.
Without Form and Void
A Study of the Meaning of the Hebrew Words of Genesis 1:1 and 2
The meaning determined not by geological evidence but by linguistic evidence.
Does Science Transcend Culture?
This is a study of whether Science DOES transcend Culture naturally -- not whether it CAN do so.