The Doorway Paper Series
Volume 1: Noah’s Three Sons
Volume 2: Genesis and Early Man
Studies in the origin of mankind.
- Fossil Remains of Early Man and the Record of Genesis
- Primitive Cultures: Their Historical Origins
- Establishing a Paleolithic IQ
- The Supposed Evolution of the Human Skull
- The Fallacy of Anthropological Reconstructions
- Who Taught Adam to Speak?
- Light from other forms of Cultural Behaviour on some Incidents in Scripture
Volume 3: Man in Adam and in Christ
Studies in the nature of Man
- The Fall was Down
- Nature as Part of the Kingdom of God
- The Terms 'Image' and 'Likeness' as Used in Genesis 1:26
- The Development of Personality: the Old & New
- The Place of Handicaps in Human Achievement
- The Subconscious and the Forgiveness of Sins
- The Compelling Logic of the Plan of Salvation:
- A Study in the Difference between 'SIN' and 'SINS'
- The Two Species of Homo sapiens
Volume 4: Evolution or Creation?
Volume 5: The Virgin Birth and the Incarnation
The Preparation Required for the Plan of Redemption
- Longevity in Antiquity and its Bearing on Chronology
- The Nature of the Forbidden Fruit:
- If Adam had not Died
- The Virgin Birth and the Incarnation
- The Trinity in the Old Testament
- A Fresh Look at the Meaning of the Word 'Soul'
- How did Jesus Die?
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- The Unique Relationship between the First and Last Adam
Volume 6: Time and Eternity
Studies in the consistency of Scripture with itself and the assured findings of research
Volume 7: Hidden Things of God's Revelation
Biblical topics on God's ways in history and revelation
Volume 8: Science and Faith
Volume 9: The Flood: Local or Global?
Miscellany of studies on biblical faith and Christian experience
Journey out of Time
A Study of the Interval Between Death and the Resurrection of the Body
- Nature of TIme
- Nature of Man
- Nature of the Interval
The Mysterious Matter of Mind
The Mind/Brain Problem
- Descartes' answer
- The scientific answer questioned by evidence from neurophysiology
- The problem re-stated
The Seed of the Woman
What God Had To Do To Make Our Salvation Possible
- The Intrusion of Death
- Seed of the Woman
- When the Word Became Flesh
- Triumph over Death
Sovereignty of Grace
A Study of Election and Predestination
- Historical Survey
- Theology of Grace
- Implications for Daily Life
- Election and Evangelism
- Future of the non-Elect
Two Men Called Adam
A Fresh Look at the Creation/Evolution Controversy: From the Data of both Biology and Theology
Origins determined by the significance of embodiment and the part played by the body in redemption.
Without Form and Void
A Study of the Meaning of the Hebrew Words of Genesis 1:1 and 2
The meaning determined not by geological evidence but by linguistic evidence.
Does Science Transcend Culture?
This is a study of whether Science DOES transcend Culture naturally -- not whether it CAN do so.